Shipping & Returns
We offer complementary shipping and returns on all domestic items! Tracking and insurance is always included at no extra charge.
- In-stock orders ship within 1-2 weeks.
- Custom orders. made-to-order rings and those that require re-sizing will take additional time to process. Processing times vary. Please contact our Customer Care team. Contact us.
- Adult Signature is required for all deliveries.
- International shipping is only available to Canada with a shipping charge.
All shipments are insured to cover loss/damage during transit and is included at no additional charge. If your purchase is damages immediately file a claim with the carrier and contact our Customer Care team. Contact Us.
15 Day Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly provide a full refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- Products that are made-to-order, custom, or altered in anyway cannot be returned. This includes third party repairs and sizing.
- Diamonds are final sale and non-refundable.
- Must be returned in unworn condition with original box, original tag, warranty, certificate and all paperwork.
- Refunds will be issued to the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Every return is required to be shipped with insurance and tracking.
- If you need to return an item our Customer Care team will be happy to help! Contact Us.
- No returns on international orders.
All items have a 1 year manufacturer warranty against workmanship defects. Please Contact Us for assistance. Repairs beyond the 1 year time period need to be sent back for evaluation and pricing. To keep the integrity and beauty of your jewelry, always have repairs and sizing done with us. We know our rings best!
Warranty Rules: A piece is under warranty if Kirk Kara originally set the center stone, performed all previous repair work, the product is not misused, the product is not damaged from neglect or abuse and the cause is not from general wear and tear. If a piece sent in for repair does not fall under the warranty regulations, Kirk Kara will repair the piece at a reasonable cost. If the item is altered we can no longer cover it under warranty, but are happy to offer sizing and repair at a reduced cost.